Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures

Here is me, with my gauges. You really cant tell like at all that they are gauged.... Hopefully when I go bigger you'll be able to tell a little better
Here is my mom getting her Tragus pierced! She was freaking out, but she was a trooper she did good.


Here is Traci getting her nose pierced!!!
This one is my favorite... you can see the GIANT needle in her nose!! :)

And the finished product! (which you cant really see very well)

Anyways, the tattoo convention was fun... it was kinda not worth the price, but im glad we went. After being surrounded by tattoo's and tattoo artists we decided we want to come up with a family tattoo that represents all of us. Ill keep you updated with that... we have some pretty cool ideas, and Im hoping we go through with it. Its the perfect idea for my quarter sleeve I want! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your gauges!! You look so cute!! Your mom seems so bad ass! That convention would be sweet to go to! Where was it at?

    ReplyDelete