Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day # 2

Day 2- A picture of you and the person you’ve been closest with for the longest

This is me and my cousin Parker circa 1994. :)


I met Parker Todd Russell on January 10th 1990, the day he was born. My mom and his mom are mirror twins, so Parker and I spent A LOT of time together growing up. Our Grandparents had a house and tons of property up on Oakley, Utah and Parker and his family lived basically in their backyard. Almost every weekend I would sleep over at their house with them. In 1999 (I think) Todd (Parker's dad) got transferred to Avon Lake, Ohio for work. They have lived there ever since. I spent an entire summer there between 8th and 9th grade and at least once a year I visit Ohio, or they visit Utah. Its definitely not the same, but he's still one of my best friends. Now he has a girlfriend, who I adore, and they've tossed around the idea of moving back to Utah. Im trying to convince them to get out here, but its hard. Until then, we will just have to keep up these expensive visits! :) Love you Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment