Monday, February 21, 2011

.....Continued......

So, I took quite a few pictures this weekend.. to post on my previous post, but I forgot my camera cord today so I have to wait till I get home to upload the pictures. In the mean time, here's my weekend in a nutshell... we went to the tattoo convention on Saturday which was really fun. I met some really cool people ans saw some really amazing pieces of art. Tattoo's are so amazing, and they tell such awesome stories. They are like colorful journal entries for everyone to read. I've decided I want to get mine touched up, and hopefully add a little to it. Im just not sure what. There was one that I still cant get out of my head, it was an arm piece and it was a black and white of this picture (which is one of my favorites and thats probably why im so obsessed with it) with a naval ship on one side and a helicopter with parachutes falling from it on the other. It was an awesome tattoo. I wish I had the creativity to come up with something like that. I really want a quarter sleeve, but I dont know what to do, or even what to start with! So instead of getting tattoo's I got my ears gauged. Im just starting so they are small, just a 14 right now, but in 6 weeks I can go get them stretched bigger. Im so excited about this, I've always thought they are so hot if they arent huge so Im glad I finally got started. Im planning on only going 2 sizes bigger at the most. My mom got her tragus (I dont know how to spell it...) pierced and my aunt got her nose pierced, so we went to the tattoo convention and left with piercings :) It was a perfect day.

I didnt get to making my Lady Gaga cupcakes, So I am still open to any and all suggestions!!!! :) PLEASE!!!!
I also have some pictures I need to upload of some goodies I got off the sweetapolita blog I posted about a few weeks ago. I will get to uploading pics tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment