Friday, February 25, 2011

Favorite Memory

I have a lot of catching up to do today... Day 5 is a pic of my favorite memory... How can I pick just one? I dont know. Im still (as im writing this) contemplating which one to put..... Im gonna go with a pretty large span of memories, that took place in one location. For almost 2 years after high school me, Amber and Taycia moved into a 3 bedroom condo in Bluffdale. 3 girls in one house= 2 years of total awesomeness!!! Seriously, I will never forget this time in my life. It was full of good times and a lot of liquor. :) Luckily, we are still great friends, we actually all work together. They both will always hold a huge place in my heart, and sometimes I think we all wish at one point or another we still lived there. Ahh, what good times we had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment