Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Aparently im a terrible blogger

I so badly wanted to master this blogging thing and update it daily with all these awesome new thoughts or life updates... I guess I just dont have that much going on in my life. :) Thanks to Ms. Caroline Troester and the fact that she is starting her blog again I have an email of 30 blog updates to post every day for the next 30 days (duh). There simple, but hopefully will get me back on my blogging feet.

Today's blog- A picture of me and 15 facts. Here it goes.


1- My middle name is very common, except no one spells it like I do... Nekole. Talk about original.
2- I have HORRIBLE road rage.
3- I LOVE sushi, I could eat it everyday. More specifically I love Simply Sushi's Spicy Upside Down Shrimp. yummm. :)
4- I love baking. I have stumbled across a few awesome baking blogs and they have inspired my new baking obsession... now if only I could get inspired to cook dinner every night. :)
5- Im dyslexic.
6- One day (soon) I will jump out of a plane.
7- I love the Red Sox, baseball is the only sport I havent jumped teams with... and I never will.
8- I've never broken a bone. (knock on wood)
9- Im obsessed with weddings, I look at wedding blogs daily and have a portion of my future wedding already planned... I just need a ring. :)
10- Jack Johnson and John Mayer can brighten my mood no matter what.
11- People tell me I look like Hilary Duff.
12- I have different versions of what my life would be like if ______ it keeps me entertained.
13- I love random notes.
14- I want to move to California.
15- I love my job, mostly because I work with 3 of my best friends.

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment