Friday, February 18, 2011

Just so you dont think I forgot...

Day 4 is a pic of your night.... well I dont usually just take random pictures so I dont have one to go along with this day, so instead of a pic of my night im changing it a bit. On Monday I will post pics of my weekend! The tattoo convention is at the salt palace tomorrow and my mom, my aunt Traci and I will be in attendance. (hopefully leaving with a new tattoo... but sshhhh, dont tell!)
Also, while idolizing Lady Gaga during the Grammy's last Sunday my sister's best friend gave me a spectacular idea to make cupcakes inspired by Gaga!! I I may get to that this weekend, but probably not to be honest haha. I still need ideas. Im thinking red velvet cake with some red chocolate in the middle (so when they bake, the chocolate will melt and oooze out when biten!) ((Kinda gross, but totally GaGa!)) But that is where all my ideas end, im thinking of maybe melting some chocolate and making lightning bolts or something... but I know I can get crazier than that, I mean these are GAGA CUPCAKES! So, for my few fellow followers if you have any crazy ideas PLEASE let me know. Embrace your inner gaga! :)

**Side note, I know not everyone (Caroline!!) like's Gaga, but you have to help me! Even if you hate her, you know she's out there... give me some out there, Gaga ideas! :) Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment