Thursday, February 17, 2011

GLEE!!!!!!

Day 3- A pic of the cast from your favorite show


This one was a tough choice between Jersey Shore and Glee, but I figured since I already have a picture on here of the J.S. crew I'd go with Glee! I cannot tell you how much crap I get for LOVING this show! I cant help it, its so addicting. I have crushes on all the boys, and all the girls are hotties haha... they sing amazing songs, and they just beat Elvis Presley's record of the most #1 singles; he had 108 they have 113. How can they not be awesome? I force Brock to watch it with me every week, he is adamant that he hates it but Im just glad he can tolerate it enough to sit through an hour with me. Anyways, I LOVE GLEE!!!! :)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE GLEE!!! It's one of my favorite shows!! So is Jersey Shore!! haha....everyone gives me SO much crap for liking Jersey Shore, but I'm not gonna lie...I watch everything!! Freaking awesome!! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Hahaha, I love hearing that other people love those dumb shows hahaha. Those are seriously the only shows I really watch on a regular basis, and those are all I need in life! I love them. Except it kinda makes me nervous... what's gonna happen to Glee after this season?? They are all seniors!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I never want it to end...maybe they will go to college and then they can sing there! haha. Jersey Shore is getting seriously crazy though...all that crap with Sam and Ronnie. Talk about drama...haha. Do you ever watch Modern Family or the Biggest Loser? Dude...The Biggest Loser is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete