Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skip card!

So day 17- something that has made a huge impact in your life recently... started with me just trying to think of ANYTHING... then it started getting annoying bcus I couldnt think of anything... now im just over you day 17!!!!! So, I decided to skip it. I know its kind of pathetic that I cant think of anything, but I was just STUCK and Im way behind, so I just needed to move on! hahah. So, Day 18 is a pic of your biggest insecurity.

My biggest insecurity is the future, or the unknown. I hate not knowing how things will turn out. I strongly believe in all the cliche mantra's "Everything happens for a reason" and "What doesnt kill you makes you stronger" and "It will all be okay in the end, if its not okay... its not the end." But they can only do so much to subdue my crazyness when I start having anxiety over things I cannot control. I have even seriously contemplated (and actually still do sometimes) going to a psychic hahaha. Im pathetic. I know. I mostly want to go cuz I think it would be interesting, not that I believe what they say is totally true. Anyways, there you go... there's my insecurity.

No comments:

Post a Comment