Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Motivation

Im wayyy behind on my 'days'.. Im supposed to be on day 22 and I've only posted up until day 16. :( I am not in a blogging mood... so instead of posting Day 17- a picture of something that has made a huge impact in your life recently.... right now im going to do this little quizy thing. :)

-When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
THAT is what happens when I go to sleep with wet hair!!!

-How much cash do you have in your wallet?
Zero dolla dolla bills. I dont keep cash... I just spend it.

-What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore... yes, that is all I could think of...

-What is your ring tone on your phone?
"Fancy" Drake ft T.I and Swizz Beatz. (ahhh, you fancy huh?)

-What shirt are you wearing?
A tank top under my Coronado Island hoody.... what? It was snowing today... I didnt want to get ready!

-What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was sleeping.. Considering I am in bed by 9:30 I am faaaaast asleep by 12!

-What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Im gonna try" From my mother!

-Does your significant other know your favorite flower? What is it?
Ummm, well my best friend does, she is kinda my significant other... but as for my boyfriend??? I honestly dont think so. haha. Its a tulip.. :)

-What color is you car interior?
Ummm... Gray??

-Do you wear lip gloss or lip stick?
most days no, but when I do its usually both.

-Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic definitely.

-Would you say that you're a good singer?
In the car or in the shower, yessss! Haha.

-Are you craving any certain foods?
On any given day I usually crave Simply Sushi at least once. Mmmmm SUDS!!!!

-What's your thoughts on the song 'Friday I'm in Love' by the Cure?
Ehh, I like it. I do skip past it alot on my Ipod though.

-How do you feel about your current relationship status?
Cozy and comfortable. :)

-If you had the chance to be the opposite gender, would you?
Only if I could be Jay-Z. Or Shaquille O'Neal haha.

-Is there somebody you want out of your life right now? Why or why not?
Luckily, I have removed those people from my life... be gone bitches!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment