Monday, March 7, 2011

Meyah Delaynee Hermann.. I love you.

Day 14 (Im behind!) A picture of someone you LOVE!


So obviously I love a lot of people, and was in between a few but I decided to go with my amazing niece Meyah. Seriously from the moment she was born and the first time I met her I have loved this child. Ya know when people say they dont know love until they have children? I dont know if I can handle loving my babies more than I love Meyah, my heart might burst. Its so fun watching her grow up and become her own little person. She is without a doubt one of the funniest people I know, she has more attitude than most grown women, she loves to dance and sing (she knows all the words and dance moves to "Single Ladies") and she can make me smile no matter what Im going through. I love this little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment