Monday, March 7, 2011

My lil man

Day 16 is for someone who inspires you... I was thinking about some celeb who gives back or some stranger whose story I've heard about how they overcame a struggle that I couldnt even wrap my mind around... but instead I decided to put my nephew, Maddox Nash Hermann. This little dude was born on December 3rd at 11:06 pm. He weighed 2 pounds 3 ounces and was 14 inches long. He was born 11 weeks early, and delivered by emergency c-section. This little dude was such a fighter, he came into this world thinking he'd been here forever! He was such a little miracle. He really was just as healthy as a full term baby, he just wanted to join us all earlier that expected. He is such an amazing addition to this world and our family. There is no struggle harder to fight than the one for your own life and he did that better than anyone I've ever known; at 2 pounds at that. If that didnt make him enough of a miracle, the fact that his mommy and daddy were told they would never have children of their own makes him that much more awesome. :) Anyways, I love this little fighter he is an amazing star in my life now.

I had to put this picture up bcus its one of my all time favorite pictures! This is the first time Meyah got to meet her baby brother. You can see the love and excitement on her face (through the glass) :) That is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment