Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sick Day

Brock and I have been sick the past couple days, we both have stayed home from work and just rested and hung out. Which has been nice except I get sooo bored... so we've been watching some movies. We watched The Social Network yesterday. SUCH a good movie. If you havent seen it, you should. It just won a ton of awards at the Golden Globes, and besides that anything with Jesse Eisenberg in it im totally down to watch. I love him. He is one of my favorite actors. My favorite movie of his is Adventureland. Its a low budget, sort of Indie kind of film... but its good. I think its hilarious, and for all of you who (like me) think Kristen Stewart is a horrible actress because of Twilight.... she isnt that bad in this one. I actually like her a lot in it. Anyways, I highly recommend seeing this movie. :) Now, its time for some dinner and Jersey Shore. I am NOT afraid to admit that I love that show. Of coarse it is one of the dumbest shows ever... but what do you except with a house full of mid-twenties alcoholic, Guido's who are contracted to do things like get arrested on the beach? :) Its pure entertainment!!!!

FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment