Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Blog!!!!

Hello Blogging World!!! :) I finally decide to make a blog, which I'm actually pretty excited about. Recently I have become mildly obsessed with blogs.... any kind- fashion, wedding, jewelry, design and decorating, boutique's, discounts and deals.... I have never really known just how many different types of blogs there are. So I decided I was going to make a blog that I will (hopefully) update daily of my favorite things, newly discovered loves, and mine and Brock's life.

I guess first I will give a brief overview of everything t
hat has happened over the past year, in case you don't know. I bought my first home in March. This is an old picture, from last winter... but it still looks the same (Minus the foreclosure paper on the door :)) We got brand new carpets, and appliances and this last Christmas Santa brought us a new leather couch with recliners, and Brock's dad made me a wood shelf for our room. Slowly but surely everything is coming together. Rooms are starting to get painted, and plans are being made... We have 1 spare bedroom that will one day be a Boston/Yankee room. :)

My little sister graduated in May and for her graduation present me, her, my mom and our aunt Traci went to Coronado Island, CA. It was A BLAST!!! It was such a fun girls trip and were hoping to do it again this year. This was the view from our amazing suite! We had the most amazing ocean view with a partial wrap around porch.

We shopped, and ate, and drank, and ate more.... The weather wasn't warm enough to go into the water, or really lay by the beach... but we still went out and drank! :)

I turned 22, and Brock turned 25.... Hahaha, not that awesome... but hey, it happened.

I got a new job. I love it. Its called Health Equity. I work with
3 of my best friends and my sister in law. :) It doesn't get any better than that.

WE GOT A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! Everyone, meet Ari Gold. :)

He is a salt and pepper mini schnauzer. He was born on 9/11/10. :) We love him, he's so cute and he's so much fun to have around.

On December 3rd Traci (who I am very close with and call her children my niece and nephew) had to undergo an emergency C-section and gave birth to little Maddox Nash Hermann. Maddox was 2 and a half months months early and weighed 2.2 pounds.

This is the most recent picture I have of him, I just love him!! He is doing sooo good and I cant wait till he gets to go home. His mommy will be so excited!

This is him when he was just a few days old, and I think this picture is the CUTEST picture ever. Meyah is just so happy to see her new baby brother for the first time!!!! :)
Anyways, that is our year in a nutshell.... I hope I didnt forget anything too significant. :)

1 comment: